今天,我们来看一下拍照时能用到的英文表达,让你从此告别词穷,在镜头前后都自信满满!
拍照前,先学会“提出请求”
礼貌请求+明确要求:
Could you take a picture for us, please?
您能帮我们拍张照吗?
Would you mind taking a photo of us with the [building] in the background?
你介意帮我们拍一张以[这栋建筑]为背景的照片吗?
Could you take a photo of me from this angle?
你能从这个角度帮我拍一张照片吗?
Could you get [the whole fountain] in the shot?
能把[整个喷泉]都拍进去吗?
Please make sure the [Eiffel Tower] is in the background.
请确保[埃菲尔铁塔]在背景里。
Could you take one horizontal and one vertical?
能横着拍一张,竖着拍一张吗?
拍照中,如何指导
作为摄影师,怎么指导你的模特?这些句子就像你的魔法口令。
1. 基本站位与构图
Let’s move a little to the left/right. The light is better there.
我们往左/右边挪一点,那边光线更好。
Stand a bit closer to each other.
彼此站近一点。
Could you move back a little? You’re out of the frame.
你能往后站点吗?你出画了。
[Frame” 在这里指“取景框”]
Could you move/scoot to your left a bit?
你能往你的左边挪一点吗?
Shuffle to the right, just a tad.
往右边蹭一点点就行。
[“Shuffle” 形容小步挪动。“A tad” 是“一点点”]
Take a small step forward.
往前迈一小步。
Come a little closer to the camera.
往镜头前靠近一点。
Angle your body slightly to the left.
身体稍微向左转个角度。
2. 姿势指导大全
Tilt your head slightly.
头稍微歪一点。
Put your hand on your hip.
手叉腰。
Look over your shoulder.
回头看镜头。
Tilt your chin down a little.
下巴稍微低一点。
Just act natural. / Be yourself!
自然一点。/ 做你自己就好!
Give me a big smile! / Show me your teeth!
笑开一点!/ 露出牙齿笑!
No need to say ‘Cheese’! A subtle smile is perfect.
不用说“Cheese”!微微一笑就很好。
Now, on the count of three, everyone say ‘cheese’.
数到三的时候,所有人说“茄子”!
3. 互动与抓拍
Don’t look at the camera. Just look at each other and laugh.
别看镜头,就看着对方笑。
Walk towards me naturally. I’ll do a continuous shot.
自然地朝我走过来,我来连拍。
[“Continuous shooting mode”或 “Burst mode” 都指“连拍模式”]
拍摄技术与细节
The photo is out of focus. / It’s blurry.
照片失焦了。/ 有点模糊。
This one is overexposed.
这张曝光过度了。
The battery is running low. / The memory card is almost full.
电池快没电了。/ 存储卡快满了。
Let’s use the self-timer so we can all be in the picture.
我们用定时拍吧,这样我们都能在照片里。
[Self-timer 是一种延迟快门释放的功能。 当你按下快门按钮后,相机(或手机)不会立即拍照,而是会等待一段预设的时间(例如2秒或10秒),然后再自动拍摄]
拍照进行时,鼓励不能停!

在拍照过程中,不断地鼓励对方,能让他们放松,拍出更自然的照片。
Perfect!
完美!
That’s a great one!
这张太棒了!
You look gorgeous/amazing/ photogenic [ˌfəʊtəʊˈdʒenɪk]!
你看起来美极了/帅呆了/很上镜!
Keep going! Just like that!
保持住!就是这样!
One more, just to be safe.
再拍一张,保险起见。
一起来“选照片”
拍完照,一起回顾照片时,可以这样说:
Let me review the pictures.
让我查看一下照片。
Let me have a look. / Let me check them out.
让我看看。
Can you zoom in a bit?
能放大一点吗?
This is a great shot!
这张拍得太棒了!
[Shot在这里就是“照片”的意思,非常常用]
You look great in this one!
你在这张里看起来棒极了!
The lighting is perfect here.
这张的光线绝了。
I blinked. / My eyes are closed.
我闭眼了。
This one is out of focus. / It’s blurry.
这张没对上焦。/ 有点模糊。
I blinked in that one. Can we retake it?
那张我闭眼了,能重拍一张吗?
You can delete that one.
你可以把那张删了。
It’s a bit overexposed.
这张有点曝光过度了。
We’re backlit. Our faces are too dark.
我们逆光了,脸太黑了。
This is photobombed by a stranger.
这张被一个路人抢镜/乱入了。
[Photobomb /ˈfəʊtəʊbɒm/指“乱入;闯入…的镜头”]
自拍相关表达
自拍: Selfie
自拍杆: Selfie stick
团体自拍:Groufie(Group + Selfie)
Let’s take a groufie with my selfie stick!
我们用自拍杆来张团体自拍吧!
前置摄像头: Front-facing Camera / Selfie Camera
Just look at the front-facing camera.
看着前置摄像头就行。
Let’s squeeze in together for the selfie.
我们挤紧一点来自拍。
This photo looks better with a filter.
这张照片加个滤镜更好看。
I just need to edit the selfie a bit before posting it.
发之前我得把这自拍修一下。
It is totally Photoshopped.
这张图绝对是P过的。
I’m going to post this selfie.
我准备把这张自拍发出去。
What’s a good caption for this selfie?
这张自拍配什么文字好呢?
实用情景对话
A: Hey, I love the lighting here! Let’s take a selfie.
嘿,这儿的光线真好!我们来自拍一张。
B: Good idea! Use my selfie stick so we can get the whole view in.
好主意!用我的自拍杆,这样我们能拍到整个背景。
A: Okay, everyone squeeze in! … Ready? Say cheese!
好了,大家挤紧点!……准备好了吗?笑一个!
B: Let me see. Oh, this one is perfect! I just need to add a filter and post it.
我看看。哦,这张太完美了!我只需要加个滤镜就能发出去了。